Standards Based Design & Installation
• TIA-568-C.0:Generic Telecommunications Cabling for Customer Premises.
• TIA-568-C.1:Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard.
• TIA-568-C.2:Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunication Cabling and Components .
• TIA-568-C.3:Optical Fiber Cabling Components
• TIA-569-C:Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces
• TIA-606-B:Administration Standard for Commercial Telecommunications Infrastructure.
• TIA-607B:Commercial Building Grounding Requirements for Telecommunications.
• TIA-942A:Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers.
Harbinger designs and builds standards based network infrastructures. The objectives of the ANSI/TIA standards are to promote and create a generic physical infrastructure through manufacturing and deployment giudlines for which all networking and computing products are designed to operate. The standards define
a set of transmission performance specifications for all recognized media, topologies and applications. The standards further offer guidance and recommendations for building the environment for placement of the infrastructure and define the methods for testing, maintaining, and protecting the infrastructure to insure their performance criteria for the life of the system.